Back to Work =(

The time has come. I'm officially back to work. I can't believe how fast those 6 weeks went by. I know I could never be a stay at home mom, but I didn't realize just how much I would miss seeing that sweet face. She is changing everyday and I don't want to miss anything. I am so thankful that my mom is watching Payton part time and I found a wonderful person to watch Payton the other two days.

It has been a week back at work and lucky for me Payton is her daddy's child. She is quite the night owl and likes to party all night and sleep in during the day. I am absolutely missing those daytime naps. No matter how hard they try, Miss Payton is snoozing. She falls asleep eating, falls asleep being burped, she even fell asleep during tummy time!


Other than the lack of sleep, going back to work hasn't been too bad. I am getting back into the routine and I couldn't be happier that Payton has two awesome people watching her while I'm at work. Mom is totally helping me out with keeping up with the house, laundry and getting Payton into some type of routine. I totally forgot how much I missed her cooking too! Blair has been great with Payton too. She sends me pictures and reminds me throughout the day how cute my little girl is.

That personality is starting to show. She is smiling and making all sorts of noises. She is too cute for words. While I would love to write more, this little munchkin finally fell asleep, so I am off to bed before she decides to wake up and start the party. Good Night!!






Comments