This girl is 11 months!

I have no idea how we got to 11 months so quickly. Somehow Aaron and I have kept this little girl alive and kicking. She is one spunky girl with personality for days. She is just learning and experiencing so much which has made it exciting and also challenging.


This girl talks non stop and we all know where that comes from...dada =) All morning long it's "HI!" and "Bub" and "Dada" and then a whole bunch of other gibberish. It is the cutest thing ever. We have conversations, she might yell a little or just make some adorable faces when she has said all she needs to. Here is a short video of her awesome bed head and funny faces...


Payton can also be a little sassy too. She knows what she wants (everything she can get her hands on) and if it doesn't go her way...uh oh! Not happy to admit that she started this little slapping/hitting thing when she gets frustrated, she also adds a little grunt to make sure you know she isn't happy. It isn't too often and usually it is with mommy, of course. I'm sure she would love if I got a video of her doing it. I'll have to try so everyone can see her stubbornness. 

I can already tell my girl is going to have some rhythm. Anytime she hears some music she is swaying back and forth. When she really likes it you might get a little booty shake too, nothing too crazy. She knows when her favorite Disney shows are on and gets to swaying right away. She will sing too, more of a humming and so fun. Looking forward to lots of singing in the car with this one!

 

















I do love that Payton loves me and we have fun together, but she may be getting a little too attached. It has been a little rough a few times leaving her at daycare. We are working on it and she is getting better, but I do love getting all that attention from Payton, she just makes your day better.



I really wish I had more videos. I will work on that for the next blog for sure. I do have this video of Andrew and her playing to end with =)






Comments

  1. I can't open the video with Andrew but I am sure it is so adorable just like she is. I love how she is getting her personality and it is her for sure. She makes the cutest faces and gets prettier every day. Love you Payton<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing up way too fast, she is so dang cute. I love her little teeth she has already. I enjoyed the video's and her pic.
    She is a beautiful baby. I love her and Andrew and Kristen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment