Tay Tay is 6 months old

I'm living life with a 3 yr old and now a 6 month old. These girls know how to keep a momma busy. I have been so lucky to be able to work from home a little to get that extra time with Taylor and keep up with things at home. Then there is my amazing mom who not only watches Taylor a couple days a week, but also cleans my house, does laundry, starts dinner and does any other things I might need help with. In a couple weeks Taylor will be off to Outreach with her big sister and life is going to get crazier!


I'm hoping the transition to daycare goes well. Taylor is a happy baby for the most part and doesn't know a stranger. I think it will be fun for her to play with other kids. She is always smiling and lights up a room. My favorite smile is when I get her out of her crib in the morning. Taylor is always happy and smiling when she wakes up. She can easily make a bad day go away with that face of hers. I'm sure she will do great at daycare and the adjustment will be easy. 

We have been trying out a lot of different baby foods to prepare for daycare. So far this girl really likes most of what I have offered. Peas and squash have definitely been her least favorite, but she has loved everything else. Bananas are probably her first choice. We have also started practicing with a sippy cup and water. She loves the way it feels on her gums, but hasn't quite figured out how to hold it and use it. Taylor is doing a great job with eating and trying new things. Hopefully it lasts and she won't be too picky like Payton.



I think all this new food has helped with her recent growth spurt. Taylor is 2 lbs and 2 inches bigger than Payton was at this age. It is so crazy how opposite they are in this area. Payton is still struggling to keep up her classmates when it comes to weight and height. She is barely fitting into 3T pants. Taylor on the other hand is a little snugging those 6 month clothes and already in size 3 diapers. She is growing fast and sure to give Payton a run for her money. They both however have those big ole heads. My smart little ladies!
The best thing about these my girls is how much they love each other. I could never imagine how close these girls would be. Payton is honestly such a great big sister. She is always watching out for her and thinking about her. Taylor laughs more with Payton than anyone else. She loves watching her big sister and the two of them together are going to be so much fun to watch. Hopefully they don't cause too much trouble!

Comments