Fourth of July Fun

We just had four fun-filled days with family for the fourth...it was fantastic! See what I did there =) Honestly, it was great to have four days off and just enjoy family time. Every year for the 4th of July my brother comes in town with his family and this year was no different. The cousins played and we celebrated Jameson's birthday at my parent's house. Lots of memories were made.


Most of our time was spent catching some sun and swimming. Thanks to our Aunt Shirley for letting us borrow her pool for 3 days. The kids of course loved every minute of it. Jameson and Andrew made their own water park and obstacle course. Payton and Preston did lots of jumping and sliding in the pool. The adults were able to socialize and catch up and the grandparents had fun with their grand babies. The kids were non-stop and the adults were pretty exhausted by the end of the 3 days.



I love my family and I really loved watching the kids play together. Payton and Preston were too little peas in a pod. They played together, chased each other and wanted to do what the other one was doing every time they were together. I am so glad they got to spend so much time with each other. Jameson was super excited to have Andrew around. I am so grateful that Andrew didn't mind hanging with an 8 year old all weekend long. They really had a lot of fun together and I know Jameson like the attention from a teenager. My brother Sean and sister-in-law Kristina are pretty awesome people and life is complete when they are around. I am so lucky to be surrounded by a wonderful, loving and caring family. That includes all my extended family; aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. Life is so much more fun when you have the love of family. 


I am sad that I didn't take more photos and video. My goal is to do better and make sure to capture all the life and personality of Payton and family. I hope everyone had a great holiday and I will post another blog soon!

Comments