Half way to 2 years old

It's August! Payton is officially a year and a half old. Momma is sneaking into the mid 30s age group. Summer is coming to an end! It is crazy how much has happened in the past 8 months. Both Kristen and Andrew moved back in with their mom's and now it is just Aaron, Payton and I.


These days things are finally getting into a rhythm. Payton is consistently sleeping all through the night and I can count on her waking up between 6:30a and 7a every morning. I am slowly starting to get my workouts done in the morning. I have been planning out our meals monthly and it has become a huge stress relief to have that figured out. We have a bedtime routine and she is falling asleep on her own in her bed. It has been great to get these things in place and has made life with a baby a lot easier.

One of the more exciting things making life easier is Payton and all that talking. She has been able to communicate a lot more which has been huge. I love that I am able to  understand things that she wants or help her before the situation becomes a meltdown. She definitely has her own language that mom understands and dad is catching on. Everyday she is learning new words and it just keeps getting better. She is so animated and adorable!


I love how smart Payton is. She is doing great at daycare and learning so much. These days she is singing part of her ABC's and showing me where her head, shoulders, knees and toes are. She knows the sounds the different animals make and can recognize each of those animals. Payton's favorite game is on the Kindle called PeekABoo where she can pick out and find the different animals. Here is a fun video with her playing her favorite game...


It has been a healthy month for Payton. It has been nice to see her happy and not dealing with being in pain. Everyday she is learning and growing. Aaron and I are so lucky and we are looking forward to watching her grow every day. Til next time!







Comments

  1. She is such a little doll & I am so looking forward to seeing her this fall. So thankful for your blog & FB so I can watch her grow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment