My 13 Month Old Lucky Charm

Life has been so crazy! I feel like I say this every blog post, but I don't know what happened to the past month. Work has been insane, Andrew started 8th grade track and I think Payton had a snotty nose for most of the month. We added another ear infection =( 3 in 3 months isn't good. She is growing like a weed and moving into those 12-18 month clothes...WHAT! My weekly emails describe my baby as a toddler. Do I really have a toddler?


This past month has been a big transition time for Payton. We aren't doing formula anymore and she actually doesn't mind the milk. We haven't been able to completely eliminate the bottles; she really loves them. We are down to only two a day. The sippy cup took some effort. I bought 3 different types to see what she would prefer. She was interested in the straw sippy cup and is doing well with the Munchkin Click Lock training cup. She isn't a huge fan of drinking milk out of the cups, but we are still working on it.

Food has also been an interesting challenge. Some days she wants to try anything you are eating and some days she just throws everything on the floor. It has been a ton of fun. She is a big fan of mashed potatoes, she likes chicken nuggets and has tried a variety of other things. She loves to snack and when she is hungry she is cranky like her daddy.

Payton is becoming such a big girl. The ladies at daycare have been really trying to walk and we are super close. She thinks she is so awesome when she stands up on her own. Daycare is trying to help her out and most of the other kids her age are doing it so I know it is only a matter of time. They also love to put her hair up in a pony or pig tails. It is pretty stinkin cute.





Payton has been having a rough go around with her ears and teeth. We are waiting impatiently for this 4th tooth to come in. She isn't feeling herself and has had a couple of fevers. This past ear infection didn't help at all. I hate seeing her in pain and upset. I have a feeling it is going to get worse as we get more teeth. I only hope it happens quickly.

It has been quite the month and we have had some fun in between those darn teeth and ear infection. Here is her cute face and a couple of pics from the past month!




 

Comments

  1. I sure hope she gets those teeth quickly. They are not so fun and I am so sorry she is having so much trouble with them. She gets prettier every time I see a new picture. Love you all and hugs to our sweet Payton and Andrew. You all too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really such a doll. I hope she gets to feeling better for all of your sakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hate it when they aren't feeling well. I know all about ear infections. Renee had them all the time and it isn't fun. She sure is growing up fast and she is just a doll baby with wonderful parents and big Brother there to help out. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment