The Big O-N-E!

It's official, I am a mother of a one year old. I knew it would go by fast, but this past year flew by. She looks like a completely different baby. She has such a fun personality and is the sweetest thing ever. I miss my little 6lb baby, but I love the little girl she is becoming.

I think the best thing that has happened this past month is Payton's new daycare. We found a place where she can learn and grow and socialize with other kids. Outreach Christian Education has been a blessing. I can go to work and know she is being taken care of and getting the love she would if it was family. It took a couple weeks, but she is finally in a routine and loves her teacher. It makes mommy happy to see Payton playing with other kids and having fun learning new things.

Payton is still a talking machine. She can't get enough of the word no =) It is kind of nice to see that she can communicate something. She doesn't like when we say no and we have had a meltdown or two. She loves to say Bubba in the morning when she wakes up. Lots of Dada while we are getting ready in the morning. Momma is a pretty popular word too and I love that.

We had a big birthday weekend for the little girl. Her fancy photo shoot was Saturday and I am so glad the weather was perfect. She did absolutely fabulous and the photos were amazing. I was shocked to see that she wasn't interested in the cake and by the end she was over it. Here is a fun video of the cake smash...


Sunday we had a small family birthday party. Payton was showered with lots of fun gifts; books, clothes and some fun toys. We didn't have another cake smash, but she did have some cake and ice cream. It was fun weekend celebrating Payton and I can't wait to see how much she changes through this next year. Love you little girl!!

Comments