Thankful

This time of year is always a good reminder of everything to be thankful for. It is easy to take things for granted and assume family and friends know how much you mean to them. I will admit that the days fly by and as much as I try to enjoy everyday or show my appreciation, it doesn't happen enough.

 

 Family comes first and I am so thankful to have such wonderful people in my life. Aaron and I have come a long way in the last (almost) 10 yrs. We have learned a lot about each other and grown up a lot. The birth of Payton has made him even more motivated to be the best dad he can be. He has been working so hard and during the holiday season we barely see him during the week. Aaron and I have had our struggles and I am thankful that we have been able to work together and get to where we are today.








I couldn't be more thankful for the amazing kids in my life. Kristen and Andrew are the best part of Aaron=) They are smart, caring, funny and are both going to do amazing things in life. They are helpful, they listen (most of the time), they adore their little sister and they are fun to be around. They make it very easy to be their step mom. 




Aaron and I are very lucky to have such supportive parents. We both wouldn't be the people we are today without them. They have loved us unconditionally, encouraged us when we needed it most and stood by our sides even when we made bad decisions. As I have gotten older and now being a mom I am more appreciative than ever. I know all that they sacrificed to give us everything we needed. There aren't enough words to express how thankful I am to have them all in our lives, they are the best.


Payton Alaina is the most precious thing in the world. I couldn't be more thankful to have her in my life. It's only been 9 months and she has taught me so much. I love her so much and I am excited to see her grow and take on the world. If there is one thing Aaron and I have done right, it was bringing Payton into this world.



There is so much more to be thankful for. I have a wonderful house to raise our family in. Aaron and I both have good jobs. We have big extended families that love and support us. This past year has been wonderful and I am looking forward to more exciting things next year.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to all of you & may 2016 be a very good year. So very proud to call you my niece. Love & hugs from Mataunt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment