Oh 9 Months old

It has been quite an interesting month. Payton is taking in the whole wide world and keeping us on our toes. I love this little girl and watching her learn and grow. She is amazing in every way!


While I love watching Payton experience the world, I am really missing my sleep. That has definitely not been her strong suit. I know it is probably a little my fault and I am regretting it now. I am more than ready for her to go to sleep on her own and sleep through the night. We will get there and I am working on making it happen sooner than later!

Payton has had a lot of family around this month. Everyone has been encouraging her to say new words. I think Kristen might have peed her pants when she heard Payton say sissy. Lots of singing! Patty cake is her new favorite and she loves to roll it and pat it and mark it with a P. =) There has been lots of practice on her crawling. She can get up on her knees almost, but then doesn't know what do do from there. Most of the time she will lay flat on her stomach and roll over. She has pulled herself up a time or two. Here she is trying her best...

 

I know I am going to regret not writing more later, but this momma is exhausted and when a girl has time to sleep she has to snatch it up! Love my Payton and her cute little face =)





Comments

  1. She is so dang precious. Love you Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that she is doing. Look out world, Payton is on the go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment