A Few of My Favorite Things

I am absolutely in love with my little Payton. She is getting big so fast and continuing to change and learn new things. We are really getting to know her personality and love watching her experience the world. There are so many things that I love about Payton and I wanted to share them so I won't ever forget.

I think my most favorite thing is when she wakes up all smiley. Let's be clear, Miss Payton doesn't wake up smiley every time, but when she does it is adorable! She often lays awake in her bed just talking to herself and making noises. Whenever we walk into her room and say her name she just smiles from ear to ear. It is the best thing to see her so happy. I took a little video of her waking up from her nap. Love her!

To say that Payton is in love with her daddy is an understatement. The sound of his voice instantly has her searching for him and once the eyes connect -SMILE! Daddy has also created many personalized songs for his baby girl, that blog is for another time =) Daddy gets home late and Payton tries to stay up every once and awhile so she can get some daddy loving. It is pretty stickin cute to see the two of them together. Here they are enjoying each others company, I had to do a little sneaking around.
Lately Payton has been grabbing faces and smushing them towards hers. It is hilarious. She wants to put everything in her mouth, including your face. She will do it with her toys and blankets. I think she wanted to try it with Cami today, but Cami wasn't too thrilled about it. It's kind of hard to tell in this video, but hopefully you get the idea.
I love that this girl loves Mickey Mouse. She knows his voice and will smile as soon as she hears the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song or his voice. She is mesmerized. It is pretty cute and it is super helpful when mommy needs to get ready for work in the mornings. She stares at the TV and there isn't much that can get her attention. 
Payton is such a sweetheart and I am loving every minute of her. That smile will make your day better instantly. It's hard some days being at work and feeling like I am missing out on things. I am lucky enough to get pictures of her throughout the day and know she is having fun and is truly a happy girl. Just a few more days and we will be celebrating her half birthday - CRAZY! Here are some photos to see that sweet smile that we love!


 

Comments