Payton is 4 months old!

This past month has flown by. Payton has been surrounded by family and makes us all smile everyday! I love watching her experience everything. Her eyes are always wide open, making sure not to miss a thing. 


Nana bought her a new toy for her birthday. She is still a little small for it, but she loved checking it out and tried to do a little jumping. I think it is going to be great for her once she can touch the ground and really start using it...



She is grabbing and holding on to things. Her favorite thing is to latch on to my hair. That girl has a strong grip=) I love it, even when she rips out a few strands. Her favorite toys right now are her teething key ring and Sophie the Giraffe. She is acting like she might have some teeth coming anytime...



This girl loves to talk. I think she is going to take after her daddy =) Most mornings you will find her watching TV and talking up a storm. There are a few screams here and there. She knows how to get our attention, that's for sure. I wonder what her first word will be. Hopefully I am around to hear it. Here she is telling me all about her day...


She is getting bigger everyday. Her hair is falling out, but mostly on the top of her head. She looks like a little old man with her thinning hair up top. I am just waiting for the inevitable. She is going to be a blondie just like the rest of those Cottrells. It was only a matter of time. I love this little thing! I think this next month is going to be exciting. Hopefully it doesn't go by too fast!



Comments