Cutest Cottrell Kids

The house is so quiet tonight. This past month has been full of fun and love. Having all three kids together was priceless. Andrew can't get enough of his big sister and Kristen doesn't mind going along with all of Andrew's crazy requests, aka playing catch EVERYDAY =) Those two together are a funny combo. You can tell they both have their daddy's witty personality.  It is amazing to me that they are both teenagers now and they have grown up to be such amazing people. I feel very lucky to have them in my life.

I remember the first time I met Kristen in West Virginia. I was totally nervous, what if she didn't like me? She was 7yrs old with long legs and the thickest accent I had ever heard. Totally cute and as sweet as could be. We had fun doing a little coloring and swimming with the family. Little did I know then that she would be a part of my life and the big sister to my little Payton. Now she is 17 looking like she is 20. She is smart, athletic and growing up to be quite an amazing young lady. She just graduated high school and will be starting college in the fall. I can't wait to see what the world has in store for her. I know it will be amazing and I am so glad Payton has her to look up to!

Andrew Joseph was just 4 years old when I first met him. Can we say adorable! Those cheeks and the words that would come out of his mouth, hilarious. He has grown up to be Aaron's twin for sure. He is such a great athlete and making daddy proud everyday. He has definitely turned into a teenager and that is super scary. Next year he will be an 8th grader and then off to high school. I really can't believe it. It will be interesting to have him officially living with us. I know Aaron is excited and it will be nice to see how their relationship grows. Andrew has always been such a big help, he has volunteered with me at the shelter and he is fun to have around. Him and Aaron together know just the right things to do to pick on me, but I have Payton on my side and we will have to just tag team those boys.

Aaron makes some pretty adorable kids. I can only imagine how much Payton will change and start looking like her daddy. Now that I have her, I don't know how Aaron has only seen his son every other weekend and Kristen maybe once a year if he is lucky. Makes me sad for him, but his relationship with his kids is great and we just enjoy the time we have with them. I can't wait til the next time when all three kids can be together again.





Comments