A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

No one usually looks forward to Mondays, but today was a pretty fun day. We got off to a good start because you actually let me eat some breakfast. Once you were awake it was time to check out the world.

You are kicking butt with tummy time. I can't believe how strong you are. You are always looking around to see what's happening. I can't wait til you can recognize me and smile back at me. You are by far the cutest girl I have ever seen.
 
We also had a small adventure out and about today. Mommy was a little nervous, but you proved me wrong. You were perfect in  your car seat and did great when we ran a couple of errands. Once we were back at home I pulled out the stroller for a little walk around the neighborhood. Cami was along for the ride too! She is still getting used to your stroller, but she loves you and kept checking on  you to make sure you were okay. The sun was shining bright, but you managed to sleep through the quick walk around the block.

We had a couple of conversations today while we enjoyed the sunny day. You just starred at me with your beautiful blue eyes while I told you how much I loved you. You may have spit up on me a couple of times, but I definitely felt the love.






Our cousins, Jordan, JoMarie and Genavieve came to visit us today. Again you pretty much slept through the visit, but everyone loved holding you and Genavieve thought you were pretty interesting too. You have lots more family to meet. Can't wait to show you off to everyone.

Love you bunches Payton!

Comments