Family Fun Time

Payton finally had a chance to meet the rest of the Beaulieu family this past weekend. We all gathered together to celebrate the life of my amazing grandfather, Maurice Beaulieu. I am thankful that he was able to see Payton before he passed, I just wish he would have been strong enough to hold her. I know he is watching out for her and I am so grateful. It was a very nice service on Saturday and he will be greatly missed by many.

It was so great to have all the family together. Nicole, Parham and Cameron came in from Georgia; such a cute family! It was nice to catch up and see how big Cami is getting. Can't believe we all have kids and our own little families. I hope we can get together more often and keep up with each other.

 
Payton was VERY excited to meet her Uncle Sean and Auntie Kristina. She really hopes they move to Kansas City sometime soon so she can see them more often =) Her cousin Jameson loved on her and wanted to hold and kiss her lots. He is such a big boy! Mr. Preston had a good time too. I am looking forward to the cousins spending a lot more time together!

The weekend went by so fast. Payton got a lot of attention and we all had fun spending time together. Nana and Papa had all their grandchildren together and we were able to get some family photos done. I can't wait to see how they turned out. Family is so important to me and I want Payton to have as much interaction with her family as possible.

Next on the list - those crazy Cottrells! Payton has another set of grandparents and a sister that can't wait to hold her. Hopefully that time will come soon.



Comments