Thank Goodness for Daddy!

Payton is an amazing, wonderful little girl. I love her to pieces! I am so lucky that I also have an amazing, wonderful husband. I knew mommyhood would be hard and I am so glad I have Aaron by my side. Not only does he help, he absolutely loves his little girl. Obsessed might be the right word to use =)

 
This daddy cuddles his little Payton, he talks to her and sings her his own made up lullabies. She has him wrapped around his little finger. Finally, a girl is getting Aaron to do what she wants!

Aaron has been such a huge support for me. He keeps me calm when I get overwhelmed. He takes Payton when he can tell I need a break. He helps when I ask, without question. He lets me take a nap after a long, rough night. He feeds me and reminds me to eat. Without Aaron, I would be a total mess.

Aaron has helped me with this transition into being a parent. It's been so great to have us working together and growing together as a new little family. I am learning so much from him and sweet little Payton. Lots and lots of patience and love is all we need and so far so good!

I sometimes take Mr. Aaron for granted, but I hope he knows how much I truly appreciate him and everything he does for our new little family. 4ENE Babe!

Comments