Payton Alaina has arrived!

Yesterday was a pretty amazing day. I can't believe Aaron and I created this amazing little girl. I had worked myself up and worried about everything that could possibly happen with her delivery and I am happy to say that it went better than I imagined, thank goodness!

I couldn't have done it without Aaron's support, he is amazing and totally in love with Payton. He kept me positive, made me laugh and stood by my side the entire time. The nurses at North Kansas City Hospital and Dr. Newman were so encouraging and kept me informed about every single thing that was going on. They made the delivery a lot less stressful. My parents were there to help with anything Aaron or I needed, as they always are. They were so excited to hold their first grand daughter. By far the best parents ever. The best decision I made was having my ROCKSTAR friend and photographer, Kasi Orr there to get every moment of Payton's birth. Her photos really captured every aspect of yesterday.


I still can't believe she is here. I can't believe I'm a mom. Life is going to be so different. I can't wait to watch her grow and get to know her personality. The fun begins!

Comments