20 months old

It has been a rough week trying to get this blog together. Payton and I have been dealing with a not so fun cough and sore throat. I think we are near the end of it, but Taylor woke up this morning with a cough and not much of an appetite. Hoping it is just a fluke, I can't go another week with this lack of sleep.


I feel like Taylor has changed quite a bit this past month. She is verbalizing so much better these days. I can understand more of her words and she is repeating everything we are saying, some things more clearly than others. I love that she understands what I'm saying even if she can't always communicate back. It will be so much nicer when she can express what she wants and how she feels. Taylor gets frustrated pretty easily when we can't figure out what she wants. 


Taylor can definitely communicate when she is hungry. Right now her favorite go to snacks are bananas, applesauce and gogurts. I'm happy to report that she is still a great eater, unlike some other little girl of mine. She will eat most anything I make, which is usually pretty plain anyways. Taylor can eat quite a bit and pretty often. Payton hates that she always finishes eating before her. The difference is Taylor is focused on food and not as focused on chit chatting =)



Taylor is such a funny kid. I can't even explain how animated she is. She is constantly making us laugh with her reactions to sounds or things happening around her. Whenever we go out and about she says hi and waves to everyone we pass by. If you are having a bad day, just let me know and Taylor will make it all better. I have been so horrible about getting videos of her and I am really going to try and work on that. With Halloween and the rest of the Holiday Season ahead of us, there will be lots to document. I hate that the blog is so short this month, but we have lots happening before the end of the year and I will make sure to share.




 

Comments