Taylor's 18 months old

This mom thing is hard! It's exhausting, it's frustrating and sometimes a little lonely. I don't want to complain. I have two healthy, smart and hilarious young ladies. They are pretty great, but man, they know how to push every one of my buttons and can bring out the worst in me sometimes. I have survived 18 months with two sassy girls and we have a long way to go. 



I've heard the second child can be harder than the first. Taylor has proven that to be true. She's definitely a little daredevil, she wants to do the exact opposite of what I say, she can't sit still for more than two minutes, the list goes on. Taylor is constantly climbing on the kitchen chairs and then the kitchen table, she's up on the fireplace, she's a wild child and I can't take my eyes off of her. When I attempt to stop her, she loses her mind. Total tantrum and the girl can pout, arms crossed, bottom lip out and head down. It's too much for an 18 month old. 

Taylor is still growing fast. She's got 10 teeth now and is just a head shorter than her big sister. She eats like a champ and keeps up with Payton daily. The only thing that needs to catch up is that hair! We are ready for little Taylor to start looking more like a girl. I'm wondering if it's going to be as white as Payton's. 

Taylor is also adding to her vocabulary. Mostly just the basics, mama, dada, bye, etc. I am noticing some singing. Payton loves to sing and Taylor is right there with her. It's funny to hear her hum the words and of course bust out some dance moves while doing it. Singing and dancing is by far our favorite thing to do.




My girls have lots of personality and Taylor loves to show it on her face. Her smile lights up a room and you can't help but smile when you see it. She also makes silly, surprised and sad faces. Daddy is pretty good at getting her to do it. Taylor is a little bit of a daddy's girl, and I don't mind one bit.

Comments