Twenty Months Old

Happy October! We are entering the holiday season and it is going to get busy. We have 35 days til Thanksgiving and just 67 days until Christmas. I am exited to start some family traditions with Payton. She is so much fun these days and it is exciting to see her enjoying all the new things she is experiencing.


It sounds like she will be experiencing a little more at daycare soon. Payton is going to be moving classes. She will be surrounded with more kids that are a little older than her. She will be working on potty training and have the chance to do some more fun art projects. I am a little sad only because I love her teacher, but I know it will be more beneficial for Payton and more fun. She loves art!


Payton also loves to be independent these days. She wants to open things on her own, she doesn't want to hold my hand, she barely wants my help and gets frustrated if I try to step in. She absolutely thinks she is in charge, and maybe sometimes I let her. She likes to tell me no and points that finger at me. It has been a bit of a challenge figuring out how to discipline her sassy attitude. Thankfully it hasn't really been too bad, but I definitely don't want it to get worse.

When Payton isn't showing off her attitude, she is most often singing something. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is one of her favorites. The ABC's are still going strong and she even adds in a little Ring around the Rosies. It is pretty cute and she loves when daddy and I sing with her.


We are looking forward to Halloween in a couple of weeks. Payton is going to be a little black cat. Nana made her a fun black tutu and she has some cute cat ears. We are keeping fingers crossed that it isn't too chilly. We were able to go to the pumpkin patch recently and Payton had fun picking out her pumpkins. She ate some pumpkin doughnuts and got to feed some of the farm animals. It was a fun family time. Til next time!!!
























Comments