10 Months Old!

Pretty Payton is 10 months old! This past month has been packed with lots of new things and more firsts. I would have to say that this has been one of the most eventful months for Payton. She had lots of family time and is learning so much.


This girl is on the move. She can crawl and crawl fast. She thinks she is pretty cool. She loves when I chase her and crawl with her. She is also really working on walking. She likes to hold on to things and pull herself up. She is a bit of a dare devil and we are really keeping an eye on her. Payton has to see, feel and eat everything she can get close to =)


Child care, getting Payton on a schedule and sleeping has been such a roller coaster. I really needed to get Payton into some kind of routine and I really needed to give Nana a break =) Payton recently started at a new in home daycare and has 2 other kids to learn from and play with. It is nice to have her socializing with other kids and being at the same place everyday. I think the new routine helped with her schedule and napping. She was finally falling asleep on her on and getting pretty close to sleeping through the night. It is still an adjustment, but I think it is going to work and get easier.

Unfortunately, most of the past month, Payton has been fighting a cold. Lots and lots of snotting, sneezing and coughing. There really wasn't much we could do, but keep her hydrated, use the humidifier and keep her cleaned out. In the midst of the cold, I opted in on the flu shot and that made things worse. Payton was really struggling and that through off her sleep schedule. With all the draining and waiting for more teeth to come in, Payton ended up getting her first ear infection. Ever since she has been pretty needy and wanting mommy's attention. It has been really hard seeing her not feeling well. I just hope she gets better soon.

Through it all Payton is still a happy girl. I love coming home to that big smile. 



Comments

  1. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I hope Payton feels better for Santa's visit. I shared this with Memere & all she kept saying was she is so cute :) Love Mataunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha the video wont work it says private. I would love to see it. She sure is a little doll. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment