Happy One Month Payton!

They weren't joking - Time Flies! Can't believe this cute little girl is one month old. It feels like we just brought her home yesterday. It has been an exciting and exhausting one month for sure. I'm looking forward to see how much more she changes and grows. It took a few shots, but here she is!


To celebrate her one month, we busted out the play gym for her to check out. I think she kind of liked it. It's nice that she can entertain herself for a short time and just see the world around her. She seems to be focusing more and really checking things out. She likes to follow my voice and see where I am. She lifts her head like a champ and scares us a little sometimes.  We are just glad she enjoys tummy time. 







She also got a bath today so she would be so fresh and so clean. Again, I feel like we are so lucky that she really enjoys bath time already. I am able to give her a bath by myself and Payton let Dad know she was disappointed with him for not helping by peeing on him. Pretty funny! Daddy didn't mind at all =) 

She had a pretty fun day and she even went to Happy Hour with the girls and I to celebrate her big one month birthday. She didn't make too much of a scene and we were able to celebrate for a good hour and a half. Mommy was happy to get out and see some friends and show off her precious Payton. 

It was a long fun day and it is amazing how much I love this little girl. She can give me a run for my money, that's for sure. Happy One Month Birthday to you little Payton!

Comments